Saturday, May 2, 2009

Still alive and kicking

Ryn has a real website! Its still in its infancy/toddler phase, but its very lovely none the less. It was designed by a graphic designer/web designer friend of mine. My portfolio is available there because I know you can't get enough of me.

I went to free comic book day :3 I picked up some free things, but I just ended up buying up some Deadpool stuff and that Batman Gotham Gazette thing (because I really like the cover Dustin Nguyen made for it. Too bad they covered my favorite part when they put the title on.) Here it is on his DeviantArt page. I also bought a Jim Mahfood graphic novel, which was really exciting. I reeeeally like his work. <3

Any way, here's what I did Friday, reworked an old piece. That tree was so much fun.


The original:


thumbnails/sketches!

No comments:

Post a Comment