Tuesday, May 19, 2009

OMG have you seen Star Trek yet? Go, go now!

I went to Dr. Sketchy's last week with the model LiiLii Lipstick! It was very fun. They always have the sessions on Monday night when I've had classes so I've never been able to go, but classes were over so I was able to go. Unfortuantely now I'm leaving town! Bummer.

Here are my favorites from the night.




So Dr. Sketchy's has contests where you get a drawing prompt or challenge and compete for a prize. One of the challenges was for a munny doll and the challenge was to draw Captain Kirk hitting on the model (because the new Star Trek movie is awesome). Not only had a I seen the movie the Friday before (and last night too o_O) and totally loved Captain Kirk, but I really, really wanted a munny. So I said "Hells yes I am winning this." And I did.

I'm thinking of making the munny into Spock because Spock is awesome. Like I never had any idea that Spock was so awesome. Why didn't someone tell me this?



And I colored a sketch because I am cool like that.


The moral of the story is to go to Dr.Sketchy's.

2 comments:

  1. Thats So Freaking Amazing I wish I had been able to go with you gals =c Keep updates on your munny I so looking forward to seeing that done

    ReplyDelete
  2. THESE ARE AWESOME!!! I"m so jealous


    p.s. i went to high school with that model <3

    ReplyDelete